St Menas Orphans and Vulnerable Children Home is a registered and incorporated Local Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO) REG NO: 10298.
The project reaches out to Orphans and Vulnerable children, parents, and caregivers sensitize and addresses the vulnerability, and involve them in activities intended to restore hope and emotional healing, improve the quality of life of Orphans and vulnerable children and their households through the provision of care and support for the infected and affected children and enhance prevention and protection.
- Improved psychosocial support services for OVC and their households.
- Increased HIV/AIDS awareness among school children.
- Increased level of advocacy on OVC protection from abuse and exploitation
- Increased OVC and households enabled to cope with the increased demands of providing care.
- Increase community groups providing quality care and support services to OVC
- Increased OVC provided with life skills/ vocational training and financial support to start Income Generating Activities.
- Mobilize the community to pull together their resources and capacities to address OVC care and support epidemic.
- Supporting people living with AIDS to access effective medication and follow treatment plan agreed upon by their primary care providers.